National Student Research Awards
- Caleb Zavitz, University of Toronto - "Isolation of live, proliferating macrophages from atherosclerotic plaque”
- Whitney Quong – University of British Columbia - “To Determine the Toe Brachial Index (TBI) in Normal Young Healthy People”
Cook Research Award for Endovascular Therapy Research
Gore Research Award
- Soheil Jamshidi & Rafik Ghali - "How does the functioning of geriatric vascular surgery patients, as measured by the interRAI acute care assessment, evolve from the pre-operative period through to 1 year of follow-up?"
John L. Provan Education Award
- Douglas Wooster - "Canadian Vascular Ultrasound e-Learning Program"
Josephus C. Luke Award
- Stephen Hanley - "McGill University Sheath-Shunt Technique (MUSST) for Avoiding Lower Limb Ischemia During Complex Endovascular Aneurysm Repair"
Sigvaris President's Award
- Elizabeth Wooster - "Residency Training in Venous Disease Management Fails to Address Practice Needs"