The Regional Vascular Program at Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVH) in Barrie, ON, is seeking two additional Vascular Surgeons.
The successful applicant will be expected to show evidence of interpersonal and collaborative skills and initiative to further advance the clinical and academic productivity of the regional vascular service.
Highlights of the program include:
- Hybrid operating suite at RVH
- Interventional suite time at RVH
- Outreach operating suite at Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Onsite physician assistant to support inpatient care
- Onsite and offsite Vascular Labs with reporting privileges
- Newly renovated outpatient clinic with EMR
- Relocation expense funding for successful applicants
- Transition to alternate funding plan model
- 8-bed surgical step-down unit
- 16-bed intensive care unit
Applicants must be certified F.R.C.S.C. in Vascular Surgery and be eligible for an Ontario license through the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
Click here to view complete job posting.
Please forward a CV in confidence to:
Robb Callaghan, E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 289-238-9079